Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. Just found group on google. Got a 58 reg 1.4 visia + in red which I've had from new. Only done 18k miles and has just developed an intermittant engine problem
. Hope to find an answer soon otherwise it's a great car.

p.s has anyone got info on a manual?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Paul, Flash22 has it on file also the ones on ebay for E11 are very good for around £2.50. If you announce the fault symptoms on the forum someone may already have the answer or direct you to it.
regards

daves

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Registered
30 Posts
Paul, you didn't hear it from me, but if you do a google search on Nissan Note E111 download, you might find it for less than 2.50 quid, actually only 0 pence more than nothing, it has been seen on some advert-riddled bit-torrent sites that don't ask you for your credit card. Mind you, it's a 2006 edition.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Battar, areyou really that short of dosh that an older version is better than the later £2.50 one!!!!!! or a free one from Flash22 that will be upto date. Hate to think of the anguish at the petrol pump each time you fill up. have a good day and eyes down for loose change.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not short of cash, but don't like giving credit card details to people I don't know in foreign countries. No bother at the pumps when I'm doing 6.2 liters per 100 km.I actually asked Haynes if they were doing a workshop manual for the Note or Renault grand Modus (basically the same vehicle) they said no, not before 2013 anyway. The workshop manual for the Micra (many common parts) doesn't include the HR16 engine, so it's no good for me. I have the Haynes manuals for the previous 5 cars I've owned.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi Battar, I take you have no paypal or ebay account then. Haynes are a last resort for manuals, even if they have the info the constant flicking back and forth is a pain and the pages get dirty too! I'm sure if you pm Flash22 as others have done he will send you the link to a free one that's upto date. The beauty of the electronic one is that you can print off the relevant pages for the task and put them in order on a flip chart, then you can work through them logically.

regards

dave s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts