Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a Connect for my 2007/2008 Note, i have read thru all the treads hereat the forum regarding Connect, but i am still not sure what other parts, wires,adapters etc.
i need to get it all working.

My Note is currently equipped with the 2din radio/cd, aux in the cubby hole & bluetooth with
mic in the headliner / front of rear view mirror.

What i DO know that i need are:

Connect headunit.
gps aerial.
USB&aux plug for the cubby hole. (will this fit inside my cubby, or do i need a new cubby too.?)

Please fill in what else i need.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
you needs the usb lead (square plug) wiring and aerial adapters. a mic and the mic plug/adapter for the connect
top cubby depends what you have at the mo as the usb/aux points forwards, wiring all depends on what plugs you have in the car tbh and theres custom leads not off the shelf

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks flash22

I was sort of hoping to be able to get all the parts needed before i started the transformation, but what
you tell me basically is that i wont know before i have my current radio out of the car... Right.?

Do i need a new mic for the Connect / can't i reuse the one allready installed with my current radio. ?

Current top cubby is with a round aux pointing up.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
pop the stereo out its only 4 screws and have a look. it depends on what stereo you have fitted the early mic wont work with the connect, as the connect uses a powered mic

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK will try to pull the stereo, and have a look.

Current stereo is 2din single cd, down in RH corner it says CY02E

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That was an easy job.

Looking at the back of my current radio bottom left -> right:

Grey square plug with a fat & a thin black wire, - insulated with thick "cloth" tape.
White 12 pin plug with 4 wires attached.
White 16 pin plug with 5 wires attached.
White 22 pin plug with alot of wires attached.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts