Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiJust joined today. Wanted to know if anyone can explain an issue im getting with my notes parking sensor

Every now and again i get 3 bleeps and an E1 in the display. cant find out what this means

Anyone help?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
The reverse sensor if factor fit doesn't link to the display

What does this display look like ?? And what year is the car

Iirc the only e codes related to nissans is a nats (immobiliser) error code

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
A quick google and it seems like you have aftermarket sensors fitted (more than likely a valeo kit)

E1 - 1 faulty sensor 3 bleeps means its the 3rd sensor - its likely to be a loose plug or water has got into it

·
Registered
92 Posts
Looks like after market most use similar codes.mine come with following in instructions
2) Sensor Diagnostic Function :
""¢ You will find information about faulty sensor position on the screen. E1=
1 faulty sensor, E2= 2 faulty sensors, E3= 3 faulty sensors, E4= 4 faulty
sensors. The flashing indication on the screen enables you to locate the
position on the faulty sensor
""¢ The loudspeaker emits a beep even if no obstacle is present, this
means that one or several sensor(s) is (are) not properly connected or
damaged.

flash or bleep will indicate which one is fault, normally loose connection or dirt.

Just read Flash's post after posting my reply, my sensors are numbered left to right 1 to 4 when standing behind car

Edited by: Coolbusby

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Guys well i think that's amazing information about parking/Reverse sensors.Can any one tell me that how do electromagnetic parking sensors work?<h3 style="margin: 0px 20px 0px 38px; padding: 0px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb102, 102, 102; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;">
</h3>

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
There not as good as the ultra sonics and I wouldn't even bother with a cheap set off eBay

You get what you pay for

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
my parking sensors are mounted either side of my nose

·
Registered
6 Posts
markspend01 said:
Hey Guys well i think that's amazing information about parking/Reverse sensors.Can any one tell me that how do electromagnetic parking sensors work?<h3 style="margin: 0px 20px 0px 38px; padding: 0px; font-size: 16px; font-weight: normal; color: rgb102, 102, 102; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;">
</h3>

Double Ended Beams

·
Registered
887 Posts
had some cheap ebay front and back sensors ages ago on an almera. Great car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts