Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I don't suppose anybody knows the paint code for the grey on the grille of the pre-facelift Note by any chance?Cheers in advance

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
get it mixed try paints4u.com thay use bsb paint system ive never had a problem in all 15+ years of using bsb paints
or

go onto yell and find a localpaint shop most can mix cans or 100 - 250ml of base coat

dont use halfords paint service its thin and the colours never match imho

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My local motor factor mix their own, I've had mixed results from them. My VW colour was spot on, but I got some BMW 'grey' for my wheels, which was nearly black, and the intense blue for my Note (See my pics of the headlight masks) is almost right, but to me, almost sticks out a mile!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
each colour code esp met/pearl/mica colours you get 5-6 met/pearl/mica variations then anything upto 15 shade variations, a decent paint shop will have paint chips so you can match the paint, failing that thay should have a paint analyzer take a bit of trim in and thay will match it
I use to do custom airbrushing (only do it for myself now tho)

i have 3 shades of bv4 (intense blue) one is dark and 1 is bright blue with very little metallic, the 3rd is just right

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nice 1 flash handy for me helped loads thanks mate!!!!!!

Halfords do the paint £15 does match up 2!!!!!! Edited by: flash22

1 - 9 of 9 Posts