Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
thank you for the pictures, helps alot. wasnt sure if that was part of the supercharger, didnt realise it came off and was also the bypas valve. will get it off either tomorrow or monday and have a look and see if it is stuck or dirty and take it from there. I will get back to you when i find out more info if i get it solved or not. eddie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for your reply, do you know where the supercharger bypass valve is located at all? Possibly if i could get a part number from the one fitted i could try a new one and see if my problem is solved. I phoned nissan today and the parts person told me this part doesnt exist for this vehicle.
Hi have a 2015 in my shop with the same code P0039 did some checking and came across this info

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
So, after having this fault cleared last time, it happened again a few days ago. Cause, I think was on startimg engine, I was reversing a tad, stalled and pressed accelerator as it was stalling. I had MIL on and Traction control light. The traction control reset after driving a bit, stopping car, off, back on. The MIL light stayed on. I tried the on off 6 times cycle to no avail. Finally order a diagnostic tool that connects to OBD, and after checking, suspecting control valve sticking, reset the code. Car runs fine. But in next service am going to ask them to fit a new valve. Jist in case.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts