Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on the web for anyone that does not have a copy of the manual.

Note User Manual

Link updated

Rich
Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you Rich....that is EXACTLY what I need..I have just bought a second hand 2005 model, which came without a Manual...Great !!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
(Belated) thanks Rich

I downloaded this and read it before picking up my Note last week.

The Note controls are intuitive but good to get my head around the speed limiter as we are 'plagued' with them around here including two on a road where I have never managed to get up to 30mph in the 32 years I have lived here!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
It wasn't your one flash but the live link posted at the start of this thread. Weird that one link was infected and one not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I find the manual quite helpful, but with my car being a 2005, and coming straight from Japan to NZ (secondhand) there are a few differences...A foot-operated parking brake for one, as oppposed to a handbrake!
and the centre consol doesn't have the rear cup holders, but the basics are the same

cheers

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Still better than the 'electric' push button parking brake on my mate's Merc. Really dim little light to let you know that it's on followed by a grinding noise each time you drive off forgetting to look for the really dim little light!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Thread cleaned, and links removed to protect new members
Please do not post links for the esm (workshop manual) links will be deleted !!!!

If you want the esm make 10 decent posts and make a request in the sticky at the top of the tecnicalforum, This isdone for a reason i have lost count of the amount of single posters come on to the forums just for the manual,I have taken the time to get a good clean upload inc the information for the connect and will updating it shortly

If the forum didnt have regular posters the forum would be dead

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Rich,
I tried this link and got something which I imagine is Japanese. I wonder if the site has been changed since you posted it. Any other ideas would be welcome - I need a 2010 Note owners manual as I only have "Getting Started" and "Nissan Connect". I need the more basic stuff! Cheers, Harry

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
The link(s) have died (links now updated) - the manual is Israeli but in English and it covers the e11e 05-13

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
links are on the first page and are working the one for the e12 is in a sticky at the top of the e12 forum<div abp="1237">
<div abp="1238">they are in pdf format, you can either right click -save as or open the link and click the disk icon to save it (in adobe acrobat reader)

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
If you require the esm electronic service manual you need 10 or more decent posts<div abp="1304">
<div abp="1305">papo. pm for the link if that's what your after
<div abp="1305">
<div abp="1305">any other links as per my post on the first page will be removed as these have non been verified as virus free

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hi "Ninja147",
Not sure about not having 10 posts to see the sticky's, but can you tell us some information about your Note?
1. Year?
2. Model?
3. Engine?
4. Gearbox?

These do come in handy when trying to answer any questions

If you have an E11, Haynes Workshop Manual @ £12.99 from any good book shop or from ebay. They might do them on Amazon and if you have "Amazon prime" order today, get it tomorrow :wink:.
If you have an E12, "Jymmer" (forum member) is selling the workshop manual on a USB stick @ £14.95

Hope this has helped you out?

If you looked the post before yours was dated 6th Jan 2016, since then "Flash22" has go to another forum>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts