Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, first my apologies for requesting something thats probably been requested a thousand times.
i have just bought a note 2005 imported from japan. It is awesome but the only downside is that the onboard computer etc is in japanese and it came with no owner manual. As i am unfortunately ignorant when it comes to the japanese language, i was hoping someone out here could help me with a manual in english.
With this i hope i can make enough sense out of the screens to get everything working.

Thanks in advance.

ps - love the new fuel economy. Will save me a fortune

cheers

paddy

·
Registered
109 Posts
cant help with the language change on the note but perhaps make a note (no pun intended) of some of the words and use google language tools to translate, might just give you an idea what you are supposed to see

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have an electronic copy of an owners manual if thats any good. Its about 2.5Mb, a pdf file, and its content is in English (although the bookmarks viewing in Adobe Reader are in Hebrew.. goodness knows why). Let me know if you want it, I can email it to you.

P.S. It hasnt got any of the facelift info in it i.e. nothing sbout the SatNav Connect stuff. Its purely pre-facelift, CD Autochanger, Bluetooth, Trip Computer version.
Edited by: Tommo56

1 - 6 of 6 Posts