Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh well folks. Just had my last service, whilst the car is still under warranty. Expires 1st July. Don't seem 3 years, and 80,000Km since I bought it..............time flies when you're having fun.

Replace brake fluid.
Engine oil & filter. (Helix Plus).
Air Filter.
Pollen filter.
Screen wash.
Car wash.
Car health check.

Cost ‚¬160.53c or £136, in your funny money.

Tyres are all wearing even, across the tread. (Goodrich 175/65x15).

The next service, I'll be getting my hands dirty, and my knuckles skinned.

No issues in 3 years......apart from when I topped my diesel tank with petrol.
.......stoopid old git, I am.

Later folks.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Where are you going with an average of 26600 miles per year, are you retired or still working?When I was a service engineer for two years, I averaged 68500 miles per year, and had to get my car serviced at weekends. Gave the job up, fed up of living in the car.
I've had my Note for 2 years now and I've only done 16700. One careful owner. (I'm retired)

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
80,000 Km = 50,000 miles roughly, so about 16,600 miles a year with private use.

I live in a rural area of Ireland, and for a pint of milk I have to travel 4 miles.

Edited by: Boysie

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
mines coming up for 8500 miles from new ( Nov 09)mine still gets serviced every year if the oil wasnt so pricey it would get an oil change every 6 months

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
flash22 said:
mines coming up for 8500 miles from new ( Nov 09)mine still gets serviced every year if the oil wasnt so pricey it would get an oil change every 6 months

I gather on that mileage of 8500 in nearly 4 years, all you seem to do is fetch the milk.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Just local runs then down the motorway and back 1-2 times a month

450-500 miles of that was 1 trip upp north and back

A full tank lasts me 4-5 weeks depending how well I am and wether or not I've got appointment at the doc's or hospital or bothEdited by: flash22

1 - 6 of 6 Posts