Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, im new on the site and im looking for a part for my 2009 note ive had the car from new and its been great but im looking for the drivers window master switch and the problem ive got is my car only has electric windows in the front and the only s/h switch i can find are for electric windows all round

·
Registered
989 Posts
You should be able to find the switch you need at a local scrap yard or one of the many online breakers.
If you can't, have you thought of buying the switch for all four windows and simply taking out the two you need and swapping them out ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should be able to find the switch you need at a local scrap yard or one of the many online breakers.
If you can't, have you thought of buying the switch for all four windows and simply taking out the two you need and swapping them out ?
Ive looked online and at breakers and no one has a 2 button switch only the 4 button

·
Registered
110 Posts
Good news. On eBay, user ‘damada12’ appears to have one, if I understand you correctly

Bad news, I can’t work out how to post the link, and it’s in Lithuania.

Best I can do, sorry

·
Registered
989 Posts
Have a look here -- PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World
You will need you car VIN number and it will list all parts for your car.
Look under "Body Electrical" then "Switch: Door switches"
You will at least get the part number you need to search for or you can order from them.
The company is based in Dubai but they are pretty rapid with delivery, i have ordered from them in the past.

·
Registered
110 Posts
BigjamJim,
Were either of the above of help to you?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts