Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered an N-teq+ a few weeks ago, and then Nissan unveiled the Invitation this week...

Gonna pick up my Note in a couple of days, although feeling slightly gutted that my new car will be obsolete in a year :(

Should I stick with the Note, or wait for the Invitation?

I know it's all speculation at the moment since there's no official release of spec yet... hmmm

·
Registered
453 Posts
On the plus, when you go for the Invitation it will have all it issues sorted out.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Yes, Rich is 100% correct. Who wants a new, untried model which could have any amount of faults...the Note is not 'obsolete' either, it's only been in production since 2007 or thereabouts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My current car is a Corsa and had it for over 8 years. I don't like changing cars; I just need a practical, reliable and economical car that I can drive for many years.

That's why I chose the Note.

The Invitation is the official replacement to the Note, which will be based on the V platform. I agree with you that there's gonna be lots of unknown, compare to the tried and tested (and widely well-received) Note.

·
Registered
18 Posts
DITTO . THE ONLY NON JAP CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED IN 30 YRS MOTORING WAS A 06 VAUXHALL MERIVA I HAD FOR 5 YRS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS AND THE BEST CAR TO DATE.I HAVE HAD MY NOTE 3 MONTHS NOW AND RATE IT OK+ IT'S A NICE DRIVE AND LEAVES ME ALL TO HAPPY TO NIP OUT FOR ANYTHING ANYONE ECT ECT. THE NOTE I FEELISMISSING A SUN ROOF BY THAT I MEAN ONE YOU CAN OPEN /TILTA PANORAMIC ROOFMAY LOOK GOOD BUT IN NOT MUTCH USEAND SADLY THE NOTE HAS NONE OF ABOVE WHY?.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts