Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; : rgb251, 251, 251; -webkit--shadow: none !imant;"><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; : rgb251, 251, 251; -webkit--shadow: none !imant;">I thought Id introduce myself - I'm James, the owner of a metallic black 1.6 Tekna. Myself and SWMBO have recently purchased the plucky Tekna , (now named Dory by the kids!) after trading in our 6 month old BMW M135i beast, so as I can concentrate on my growing detailing business based in Preston.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; : rgb251, 251, 251; -webkit--shadow: none !imant;"><br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; : rgb251, 251, 251; -webkit--shadow: none !imant;">We are both serious petrol heads, having done several track days, car meets and trade shows - but we fell for the little black fella when we looking for a new car.<br style="color: rgb51, 51, 51; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; : rgb251, 251, 251; -webkit--shadow: none !imant;">Looking forward to chatting to you guys about upgrades and bits, and of course car detailing as I do regular reviews for Detailing World too. I will upload pictures of 'Dory' too when she is clean!

Edited by: Blackroc

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome blackroc. Everything you need to know about the nissan note is here. Browse the how to section there are loads of info and tips.

·
Registered
151 Posts
yes a fellow ocd'er any links to some of your work on DW?
m135i, nice............ twin or single turbo? any pics

david

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi David

Im a relatively new tester - but so far ive tested for Farecla (Detox Shampoo) and ive just done one for [email protected] using DD leather cleaner and balm. He is on holiday at the moment, so as soon as its up on the forum, ill let you know

The M135 was 320bhp of 6 cylinder, single turbo goodliness

Quick pic of the Note last week..

This was McQueen:

Some of my work:

http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=49805

http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=47258

my website is: www.remyrocdetailing.co.uk - loads more pictures on their

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello

That's some shine on that side