Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anybody know of any good sites that sell performance parts for the Note? I've found one or two, but they don't have much of a variety. I'm not after anything in particular, just wanted a browse. Someone must sell this stuff, as some of the Notes I've seen online look fantastic! (body kits etc). Any websites that can you can import from? Thanks for the help people!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
theres not much about tbh ebc do uprated disks (cross ref'd agaist the k12 micra) cobra sor do body parts but the 2 uk supplier wont get them in stock and theres impul in japan what are pricey but to a nice selection - to buy for impul you will have to go through a import/exporter like j's garage
air filter wise theres a K&N panel filter or the bmc cda intake system

wheels are plentyfull as there 4x100 et 45 but watch the center bore size

biggest restriction is the exhaust and the throttle body on the 1.6

tbh a lot of the note pics on the net are photoshop'd pics

quite a few bits can be used from the versa eg the chassis brace but it needs custom mounts made to fit the whiteline BNR16Zanti roll bar should fit but it needs someone to take a gamble and buy one

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi ive got the K & N panel filter on my wifes Note 1.6 auto, cost £42 dead easy slot in replacement takes about two minutes to fit and comes with million mile warranty. No increase in power (i dont think so but there may be a little) & only did it to save £ as don't need to be cleaned for about 50k and obviously never need to be replaced.Eurocarparts do some bits and bobs, brakes etc and air filter kits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts