Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told my rear seats would have a lever and slide forwards slightly but they don’t I assume not on this model?
The only other things I’m missing from my old car is apple play and the drivers armrest!
has anyone found a compatible armrest that doesn’t require me to screw holes into the centre console?

·
Registered
917 Posts
I believe all models from acenta premium onwards have sliding adjustable rear seats.
Likewise all notes generally have a drivers armrest bolted to the L.H of the drivers back rest.
Unless your note is the bottom of the range I'd have a closer look..!
Edit:- looking at autocars trim level it appears that the 'black edition' model that you've got may have these items omitted.
I'd guess that if you are lucky, the armrest threaded boss might be in the seat, enabling you to fit the nissan standard one.
The sliding rear seats would be a little costly to upgrade i guess.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe all models from acenta premium onwards have sliding adjustable rear seats.
Likewise all notes generally have a drivers armrest bolted to the L.H of the drivers back rest.
Unless your note is the bottom of the range I'd have a closer look..!
Edit:- looking at autocars trim level it appears that the 'black edition' model that you've got may have these items omitted.
I'd guess that if you are lucky, the armrest threaded boss might be in the seat, enabling you to fit the nissan standard one.
The sliding rear seats would be a little costly to upgrade i guess.
Thank you I shall look into that, the car is in Nissan’s on Friday anyway for a recall so I’ll see what they say.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The black edition is built on an Acenta spec not sure it has the sliding back seats
Nissan did a centre console arm rest for the note not sure if you have to drill it though
Failing that you could probably get a seat from a scrap yard from a model with an arm rest and have the seats swapped

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The arm rest idea and swapping the seat sounds like a good option if I decide I can’t live without it 😂

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Be careful when swapping seats. There are electrical connections for the seat belt pre-tensioner underneath. Treat them the same as you would an air bag ( cautiously ).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for that info
Ive decided to leave the car as it is if that’s the case. Ill grin and bare it 😀

1 - 7 of 7 Posts