Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does anyone out there have access to a parts number catalogue for the E12? I'm changing the front discs and pads, and ordered replacement carrier bolts from a main dealer. The bolts they supplied are numbered 41005-AU00A but they have 19mm heads, not 17mm as on my vehicle. I'm assuming that Nissan has not altered the specification, but if anyone knows different, please let me know. I'd like to go back to the dealer with the correct part number, so if anyone has a catalogue I'd be very grateful. Also can anyone confirm the torque setting for these bolts; I've seen illustrations showing 105 NM and 84.3NM, but I believe one or the other is for the US Nissan Versa. Still no Haynes manual on the horizon, so any contributions gratefully received.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
1,934 Posts
No Haynes manual for the E12, as it wasn't in production long enough. But here is one for the Versa, I do believe.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
The K13 micra is built on the same platform, with the same engines so is likely to be mechanically identical.

Have to say that it would never occur to me to change the calliper mounting bolts though unless they had seized in.

·
Super Moderator
1,934 Posts
Nor me mnl. The pads cradle yes, as they come with the bolts with Brembo pads.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your replies and my apologies for not responding before now. I previously owned a Vectra estate and was advised when I changed the discs to replace the calliper mounting bolts too. From memory I think this advise was in the Haynes manual for the vehicle.

Anyway for information I will answer my own question! The part number I was looking for is 41005-EM10A and I now have the appropriate 17mm head bolts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts