Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.
Just found a guy in the Midlands advertising that he will supply and fit a brand new Connect in your car for £300 (£1300 if supplied by Nissan )with a 6 month warranty if he fits it.
Additional wiring might be required at extra cost.
Any thoughts about this

Regards Gordy
P.S. Tekna, Auto,Black, 08 plate

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought mine from ebay, fitted it myself in about 15 mins, really is easy,just make sure you get the gps aerial and sd card and also the usb/aux lead and portif you want to use a usb stick.

AND of course the radio code.
Edited by: darthvader

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
gordy said:
Hi Guys.
Just found a guy in the Midlands advertising that he will supply and fit a brand new Connect in your car for £300 (£1300 if supplied by Nissan )with a 6 month warranty if he fits it.
Additional wiring might be required at extra cost.
Any thoughts about this

Regards Gordy
P.S. Tekna, Auto,Black, 08 plate
Yes but there's a 7 day wait as he has to nick one first...

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
£300 quid will be the unit fitted only

you will need the leads and aerial adapter if yours is a prefacelift what he can charge a fortune for as there not an off the shelf item
no doubt he will want extra for the gps aerial and usb leads

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
He is kosher, charges £350 including the mic converter lead and the GPS antenna probably come down a little if you press him, but I thought it was a good price with a guarantee.

He fitted mine this morning, I got a cup of tea and met his family.

Apparently, he gets dealer surplus stock for the right sort of money. Didn't mind me telling everyone his number etc. and fits them at his house, so I don't think they are hookey.

He doesn't do the usb lead, reckons trade to him is £80, suggests buying a cubby box with the lead included off eBay, just be patient and they come up for about £40.

(or make your own, like I did)

Edited by: mnl

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
You need a Note version. We tried a quashquai one (or maybe a Juke, I forget now) first out of curiosity and the steering remote didn't work.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Does anyone know a good website or guy that lives near northants who can provide the connect system witheverythingincluded? have looked on ebay, and am wondering what prices are like

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
be carefull with connects from ebay and read the discription very carefully as there are one's with out codes being sold and the code are difficult to get

1 - 8 of 8 Posts