Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can Download a software update for my note connect sat nav?

·
Registered
649 Posts
You can't. You have to buy the card as is because they have a form of "coding" that stops copying or writing to the card.
I have a 2012 and a 2019 version for the connect 1 ( sd card slot bottom right corner of unit ) for sale though.
2019 card is V9.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's not available as a download. The data is heavilly encrypted and you need to buy the requisite SD card.
Hl
You can't. You have to buy the card as is because they have a form of "coding" that stops copying or writing to the card.
I have a 2012 and a 2019 version for the connect 1 ( sd card slot bottom right corner of unit ) for sale though.
2019 card is V9.
Hello

I would be interested in buying one of the sd cards. I have just bought a 2013 note however rot didn't come with the sd card. Would this one work?.

Thanks

Kelly

·
Registered
649 Posts
If your connect unit looks like the one in the attached picture then it will work ok.The SD card slot needs to be at the bottom right corner of the unit.The card itself is Version 9.
Price for the card is £10 postage included.PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
If your connect unit looks like the one in the attached picture then it will work ok.The SD card slot needs to be at the bottom right corner of the unit.The card itself is Version 9.
Price for the card is £10 postage included.PM me if interested.
Hello

Yes very interested I'm. Not sure how you pm on here?

Thanks
Kelly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts