Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just bought this car and found that the luggage space cover was missing, would you please advise where can I buy it?

Cheers,
Automotive parking light Hood Automotive tire Grille Vehicle

·
Registered
Note 2009 dci86 owner on a budget
95 Posts
Breakers,Ebay or Main dealers, or a friendly builder with an off cut of ply wood and a jig saw, and an equally sized piece of carpet+carpet glue, just depends whether you want to pay for it or get it for free..!! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Breakers,Ebay or Main dealers, or a friendly builder with an off cut of ply wood and a jig saw, and an equally sized piece of carpet+carpet glue, just depends whether you want to pay for it or get it for free..!! :)
I tried but couldn't find it 😂😂 can help? As the car is sold from my friend's friend.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Are you circling what isn't there? The boot floor, which is two planks that can be positioned in different ways, both flat, 1 upright and one flat etc.

A couple on eBay, search Nissan Note boot floor.

Edit: just paste the item number in the search box, 334210256976 or 125008961228

·
Registered
95 Posts
Two planks that can be positioned in different ways, my first thought was Dominic Raab and Boris, anyone for cheese and wine or a party lol , sorry couldn't help myself

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Two planks that can be positioned in different ways, my first thought was Dominic Raab and Boris, anyone for cheese and wine or a party lol , sorry couldn't help myself
Two shorter planks, Starmer and Rayner. They are more behind Boris than his own MP's.
Labour are tougher on restrictions than the Tories.
Best stay off the politics i guess
Merry Xmas

·
Registered
95 Posts
Two shorter planks, Starmer and Rayner. They are more behind Boris than his own MP's.
Labour are tougher on restrictions than the Tories.
Best stay off the politics i guess
Merry Xmas
Yeah as soon as i posted it, i thought whoops, but the urge was too strong ..

Indeed
Merry Xmas

·
Registered
244 Posts
You don't get 2 floors with a Note but at you can see there are 2 positions to fit the floor. The floor should be under the carpet and you simply raise it to the higher position if you want less luggage space or to create a flat area when you lower the rear seat. Other than that its pointless.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you circling what isn't there? The boot floor, which is two planks that can be positioned in different ways, both flat, 1 upright and one flat etc.

A couple on eBay, search Nissan Note boot floor.

Edit: just paste the item number in the search box, 334210256976 or 125008961228
Bingo, i'm looking for the boot floor with 2 planks, thanks and I will try to search from eBay, many thanks ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,092 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts