Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't resist the Italian subject line for Note Well because my Note is more than Well it is super !

My story ....

I have been driving my friend to hospital appointments in his 2005 1.6 auto and thought what a cracking car; his Note is in a stunning blue and the bodywork seemed immaculate to me - he uses Greasedlightning polish.

I found it gave a comfortable drive, nice steering, higher seating position and thought this is for me and so one month later I am the proud owner of a 2009 facelift 1.6 auto Acenta.

The upgrades over my friends include leather steering wheel, backlit steering wheel switches, cruise control, passenger armrest and I think his engine is rated at 165 grams CO2 and mine at 159 ... he has been getting around 37mpg and I have had it up to 44mpg admittedly driving gently ... time will tell.

I don't use photobucket etc so can I upload a photo of my car ?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Welcome to the club Zundapp, nice to see you named after an old German motorcycle! As for the photos, a Photobucket account is the best way to go.Please do reconsider it as I am sure we would all like to see your modded Note!
Edited by: SneakyElephant

1 - 2 of 2 Posts