Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI ALLI would like to offer up a suggestion to all our members from Notts to Newcastle and from Hull to Blackpool. Lets have a Rally/Meet up to meet modders of Notes, Meet up swap ideas and "Notes", about our cars, a general chat, maybe even a knees up and drink?
If possible it could be a regular thing where we all meet up first at a location inbetween us all, (equal distance), then after that we could arrange meets closer to us all, and to get a feel for the joys of a club.
I was once astrong member in the MX5 owners Club (UK), and every now and again each member could arrange some sort of get together from a nice interesting drive on fun roads, like a treasure hunt so to speak, ending in a pub ormeal.
It was a great way to meet new and old members and to get to know each other, plus see whatwe all have done to our cars, niggles, problems, performance etc.
Help is at hand.

Mike

Edit. personal details removed as there on on a public forum, sorry its for your safety

Contact mike through PM or post on here

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellant Fazza, now we have to get the others closer to us both to meet up and join, instead of all this its too far rubbish

·
Registered
52 Posts
i'm about 20 miles south of notts hope that doesnt make me a shandy drinking etc.....
i'll try and be somewhere.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I would love to drive up from London and meet you all, but those buggers at the Chester Zoo still have a warrant out for me...you may have seen the posters...ROGUE ELEPHANT, SHOOT ON SIGHT!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
I have to take my passport just to get into essex these days, iirc uup north starts at the watford gap

·
Registered
99 Posts
flash22 said:
I have to take my passport just to get into essex these days, iirc uup north starts at the watford gap

It's not just the visa, don't forget you need your shots too!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
It starts at watford gap if your a southerner, true "ooooop north" is above birmingham and for the Scots it's the borders.

·
Registered
99 Posts
greenplane said:
But of course, and tell me where the best and only Tea comes from , well its Yorkshire of course

Now that we do agree on!

I've turned most of my office to Yorkie tea drinkers by introducing them to a proper bag as opposed to this Tetley rubbish!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi there This sound good and maybe we can get it sorted preferably before the big 25th Dec, however i know you are all busy for the run up to the big mans brithday so if no one can meet before then shall we make it a new years defo resolution?
Please Post Replies

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi there Well i only seem to have one or two people interested in such a meeting and that seems alittle like the one at wickstead park where north and south dont meet
However if you would like to contact me direct at wressle at aol dot com we can sort it out between us
Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts