Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife left the lights on last night. Bit of a dog to start this morning. Is there no warning beep for leaving the lights on? I haven't had a car that didn't beep for 10 years or more.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
It is virtually impossible to leave the lights on if you have the AUTO position on the switch.
If the switch is in any on position when the ignition is on, they go out when the engine stops.

You have to deliberately switch them on with the keys turned off to get them to stay on and flatten the battery, and mine beeps continually with the door open.

Most likely she did it deliberately to upset you

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
you can leave the map lights on as there are 3 setting also make sure the boot light goes off after you shut the boot (fold the back seat down so you can see it)

its more than likely the battery is weak and the cold has got to it whats a common thing with this type of weather

·
Registered
276 Posts
My lights turn off with the key. To "park" with lights on I have to specifically turn them on again with the key removed.I'd agree with Flash that it's probably the battery that's on the way out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts