Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
we have arranged a nissan plant tour for next feb 13th 2012

i have a few places to offer you's on a first come first served basis

please pm me or post here if intersted , details below

the tour includes :

9.00 arrive Nissan Sunderland Plant, refreshments (tea coffee biscuits)
9.20 brief presentation about Sunderland Plant, safety talk and kit up with PPE and headsets
10.00 tour press shop, body shop, paint shop
12.30 lunch in main canteen
1.15 tour final assembly lines
2.30 tour ends, depart site

Price per head - £20. Includes refreshments on arrival, full plant tour, two course lunch with drink.

there are only a few places available so please make sure you are certain you can attend before putting your name down so the place is not wasted and also money is non refundable if you do not attend

for those further away , quite a few of us have booked rooms at the premier in ,emerson road , washington and will be driving down in convoy stopping at certain pick up points on route for members to join the convoy and we will be spending sunday evening together for a little gathering of nissan owners to have a meal at the restaurant on site and a few drinks after
http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/WASCOL/newcastle-washington

hope we can get a few note owners to attend , if you require any details aof more info just contact me or post here

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cant any of you guys attend the nissan tour would be great to have a note or two joining us , there a really friendly bunch and this will be a day you'll remember

it would be nice to meet you

Edited by: craigfishin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi CraigAm new to the club and am in Newcastle - would like to come on this tour if you have two spaces?.... Is there room?
Thanks
Rowland

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Hi Rowland,
I think there is two spaces left but will double check.

Its this monday, is that Ok for you?

Cheers
Dan

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Can you Pm me your mobile number and ill text you. Craig is at Sunderland now so Im finding out for you.

Cheers
Dan

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Ok yea we've got room for you :)

Meeting at the Nissan Factory CarPark, 8.45 am tomorrow.

£20 per person and can pay Craig tomorrow. I'll PM you my mobile number.

Hope to see you there :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
'wot a super day!MANY THANKS to Craig et al for the day and well worth the visit.... really informative and well structured. Enjoyed the group and the tour... great fun!
Thanks again.
Rowland and Jan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts