Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Things I've done so far are : 45mm lowering springs, debadged the rear, Euro-look numberplates and new sill protectors...

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Sadly, even the Nismo modified versions of the Note still look like a Note.

It ain't ever going to be fashionable but you can add your own 'touches'.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Newbie here, looks like the same colour as mine. :)

Did you use stock shocks for those -45mm springs? I'm running new stocks with -30mm Eibachs and it's still too high for my taste/looks, going to replace them with H&R -45mm springs..

Considering this is a forum just for the Note, some people could maybe find some other site to spend time.. If it is such a POS car, then why are you here?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jonnari said:
Newbie here, looks like the same colour as mine. :)

Did you use stock shocks for those -45mm springs? I'm running new stocks with -30mm Eibachs and it's still too high for my taste/looks, going to replace them with H&R -45mm springs..

Considering this is a forum just for the Note, some people could maybe find some other site to spend time.. If it is such a POS car, then why are you here?

Hello Jonnari, yes i'm running standard shocks at the minute,looking to upgrade soon too Koni Shocks, I like my Note and i want to do something different to mine

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hi "Earth Rocker"
Don't take any notice of negative posts. You've purchased a car to suit your budget, the E11 was a better car than the E12, that was produced to a very limited budget, putting in the 1.2 cc engine and the diesel, which in my mind was the best engine for both E11 & E12, though many members liked the 1.6 petrol engine.
The E11 was favoured by the more mature persons. I had mine for 7 years and did not give me any grief in that time, it got passed to my granddaughter who thought it was an old peoples car, but since she's driven it , she likes it now and the fuel consumption.

Reactions: Earth Rocker

·
Registered
NL61 BPZ
26 Posts
Sadly, even the Nismo modified versions of the Note still look like a Note.

It ain't ever going to be fashionable but you can add your own 'touches'.
Well, if you don't like Note's you don't need to have one. Everyone to their own prreferences.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts