Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nissan note acenta premium 2015 reg, brought it from a garage so I'm the second owner. It's like brand new has no faults however since purchase I'm unable to play any music via a USB.
I have around 20 songs at the moment on my USB and all I downloaded the same way however it keeps on playing just 1 song and shows on the display that there is only 1 song on my USB in the car?
Does anyone know why this is happening?
I tried a 8 GB USB before and then a 16GB but made no difference and on the laptop it shows all my songs there and plays them well..
Any advice appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I haven't got the newer Connect like yours, but on the original connect

1) the usb has to be FAT32 format- an 8gb one should be, on the pc right click the usb and select properties, the file system should be FAT32 (or FAT16)

2) it wont play apple aac or m4a files, only MP3.
3) the MP3 can't be too high a high bit rate- 320k constant bit rate (CBR) play fine. I don't know if variable bit rate (VBR) play, I've never bothered making any.
4) it wont display files with strange characters in the filename e.g. Japanese, but it will play them

There is likely something on USB formats on this forum if you do a search, but this should help, I'd imagine it is basically the same Guide to USB stick usage with the Micra stereo - Micra-Forum.com

I suspect that only the first file is an mp3 on your stick.

There are also some USB sticks that it just doesn't like, I find sandisk work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts