Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of trying to sort a hard starting problem and have a query regards the Glow Plug Control Module.

I have an early 2010 Nissan Note 1.5 dCi n-tec (K9K engine).

According to the Haynes manual I have (for Note 2006 - 2013) there should be a 'glow plug control module' that can be accessed by removing the front left wheel and arch liner. My Note does not appear to have this module.

I have replaced the Glow Plug Relay (in the engine bay, to the left of the battery), but was expecting to find the control module too.

Do not all 1.5 Dci Notes have this particular control unit, or am I looking in the wrong place? I have attached a picture of the control module (purchased from a large motor parts company and listed as compatible with my Note), it's part number on the box and the page in the Haynes manual relating to the location of the glow plug control module.

I have a feeling the control module I have bought might be for Qashqai / Juke models based on a couple of other posts I have seen on this forum.

Any help would be much appreciated as if this part is entirely unnecessary I'll need to send it back as it wasn't cheap!

Thanks IMG_20210410_153710.jpg IMG_20210410_153743.jpg
IMG_20210410_153821.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi friends in the house, I have Nissan note 2008 model, Auto door. The car battery is down , same time trying to open the car with sensitive key, unfortunately no response, how can I can open this car manually to jump start.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
There should be a cover over a key hole in the passenger door, pop the cover off and unlock with the key.
If i remember correctly it only opens the passenger door.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts