Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
the offset is a bit off it needs to be E.T. 40-45, 5.5j is also a tad narrow for the note

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replies, so will there be any rubbing problems if I fit them with 185/65/R15 tyres with the wheels? the reason why I'm asking is that I find the tyre wear on 16" very poor and prefer 15" tyres as there is more choice of different tyres available

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Tyre wear is down to the brand there must be 30 tires on the market to fit the notes 16" alloys the yoko c-drives I have now are not showing any wear after 4k miles, where as the conti's at 4k miles where down to 3-4mm

The factory conti's are soft as cream cheese

Budget tyres start around £45 a corner for something like a forceum hexa
Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
totally agree with contis being soft and tried falken tyres last year they are not much better for wear, so a bit feed up with changing front tyres every 6-7k

cheapest note 15" note alloys on ebay are around £300 which is kinda expensive for 2nd hand wheels, hence micra alloys which go for a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
276 Posts
For what it's worth I'm more than happy with my TOYO PROXES CF1s - way better than any other tyres I've bought for a good number of years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts