Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there ,
Just bought myself a Nissan note accenta with Nissan connect.
What is the feed back on the satnav,please?
Couldn't put my house number in-I guess it takes you to nearest road

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just got my n-tec today and I'm getting used to it.... the female voice is nice! Got my iPhone playing music through it and paired it upon Bluetooth but not tried making a call yet. Radio is good and overall I really like it!

Sat Nav's, regardless if its a tom tom or an inbuilt manufacturers, have a few weird things but as you use them, you get to know how yours works and it becomes a very helpful tool.

I have not yet tried a full address in the connect, just a postcode this afternoon to get to a venue. It was ok.

I would think that you should be able to add house number. Maybe those here who have much more experience in this can answer better than myself as I'm a newbie and this is my first day of ownership!

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
You can't put a house number in if you have selected a postcode as a destination (at least I can't).

However you can if you select a city, then a road then a house number.

I used my Connect SatNav on 900 miles through the wilds of west Wales on holiday and found it to be truly wonderful and far better than the high-end TomTom that I used last year.

Take time to read the manual and set it up correctly and you will be pleased.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've also found that you can only put a house number in if you don't use the postcode option but start with inputting the name of the town, then the street and then the number

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
One other thing to mention.

If you enter a town/city nameConnect uses 'predictive text' to shorten the process.

Problem is that the town you are entering may not be listed. Simply press the 'list' button and scroll through to find what you want. Saves a lot of swearing (I know!) and proves that you should RTFM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts