Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I am new to the forum and have just bought a 2010 NOTE diesel N.Tec. The connect Sat.Nov. chip is dated 2008. I am told the bring out a new one every year. Has anybody any idea when in the year they are available? They are quite cheap on Ebay but they are all described as 2012/13.
HELP please

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Normally autumn time for new cards. the 2012/13 card is current.

All you need to do is check that it is for the Note and you are good to go. I believe that there is a 2011/2012 card (still good for the majority of roads)for £30 in the for sale and wanted area on this forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Nigel Thanks for the welcome and the advise. I think I will buy a 12/13 Autumn is a long way off Regards

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have they stopped making cards for the connect as a 13/14 assume it would be bh00f did not come out autumn 2013 or will it be autumn 2014

·
Registered
360 Posts
No they have not Ianmb17, new cards for both Note connect & Note Connect 2 - 2013/14 are available from Nissan:

<cite ="vs">www.navigation.com/homepage/nissan-eu/en_GB/EUR/</cite>""Ž

Price £169 !!!!!!!

On this website are cards for the other Nissan models and a range of accessories.

Someone might try and find out when the 2014/15 cards are being issued, and then the 2013/14 onesshould be available a lot cheaper.

Of course & no doubt & hopefully too, there will soon be a posting with the cards at a "knock-off - oops - down" price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts