Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to fit a nissan connect system into my nissan note. I already found some topics how to do this, but my biggest problem is, where can i find the cables to connect the nissan connect to the wiring of the 2006 note. Is there also a possibility to get the steering wheel control to work?

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Forum search is your friend.
Flash22 has posted extensive advice on sourcing/making cables.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really searched the forum and the only thing i can find is the video which they retrofit the connect system in a pre facelift note. In that video they say you can buy cables on ebay, but i really can't find them after a whole day of searching. Can you give me some links maybe?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
There's many threads on the subject the simple way isto use 2 common off the shelfcables
Youneed to usethe correct connect unit for the note so the unit works correctly with the audio controls, EQ and speed pulse

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks so if i use the nissan connect with partnumber: 25915 BH10A the steering wheel control buttons connector can be fit right into the sytem?

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
yes that's the unit for the note and micra if you search on google "Nissan connect note" you will see a lot of posts on here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts