·
Premium Member
248 Posts
very nice
, they will look great with low profiles

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
rochfords arnt bad i have used rimstyle a few times and there very helpfull esp over the phone a lot of these places dont hold stock of the alloys/tyres so be prepared to wait a few days
I have a set of these to go on mine but never got around to getting them fitted.............

Will get them on it the spring i hope

Edited by: flash22

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
i just added rimstyle to our discount section too

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice Wheel Flash! What size can the Note Handle without it affecting the speedo meter?205/40/17 is what Rochford wheels say on their ebay ad? What size is your wheel above?

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
jerry , call rimstyle , they will advise on rim and tyre combo's that would work on your note , no need to buy , he will be happy to just give advice

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Thay are 17" wraped P-zero Nero's 205/45/17 iirc puts the speedo high by 0.8%
17" is the max for the note any bigger and your looking big money on tires, if your lowering it dont go much more than 40mm other wise it messes the handling up

At the moment im look for a rear anti roll bar the whiteline one for the tiilda should fit as it runs the same chassis platform (B) and the axle looks the same but i have yet to confirm the bolt centers and beam measurements

i have a front strut brace i imported a few months ago if it fits i will post the details and take some pics, lack of a garage is a problem this time of year tbh

Edit. just confirmed the dynamic rolling radius is +3mm and around +20mm rolling circumferance for the 205/45/17's this will put the speedo out by +0.6 mph @ 60mph compared to the standard note wheels

Edited by: flash22

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
flash22 said:
Edit. just confirmed the dynamic rolling radius is +3mm and around +20mm rolling circumferance for the 205/45/17's this will put the speedo out by +0.6 mph @ 60mph compared to the standard note wheels
Yep, Gary at Rimstyle sent this email to me today:

Hi
Jerry,

If
you are looking to go to a 17""� package on the Note, although 205/40/R17 is
approved, to achieve a better conversion I would recommend a
205/45/R17

When
your speedo reads 60mph, you will actually be travelling at 60.6mph ""“ a 1%
margin in the tyre conversion which is a very acceptable match.

Did
you have any wheels in mind ""“ If I have an idea of spoke style and colour I
could always email you over some suggestions?

Thanks, Gary

Edited by: jerry3167

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
nice guy , great service

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i wasnt that far out then lol
the 45% side wall gives that little extra comfort than the 40% go much lower than a 45 side wall the ride can be jarring and you end up crawling over speed humps

·
Registered
27 Posts
It is interesting that I should see this question at this time as I too am considering rims for my note. I have a problem though that is very elementary and minor but important.

I dont know the lug spacing of the note hub.

I cant seem to find it on the web. I think I found some stuff about the U.K models but I am not sure whether my Japanese model would be identical to them.

Still working on it though but I don't intend to go bigger than 15's.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
i like those jerry
, wolfrace are old school and never made a bad wheel imo

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool! Yeah, I know wolfrace too! But is Gunmetal the colour, or satin Black, or Silver for my black Note?

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
personally i love black rims on a black car or second choice would be gunmetal

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
black rims are the in thing at present , nissan especially use them on all special edition cars lately

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hmm...Black on Black..let me mull over that one, had 17 inch Rota torques on my blackCTR in gunmetal.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys,

Does anyone like the Facelift 16 inch Tekna alloys, I might be buying a set for my Note tomorrow..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am considering the new black wolfrace slot mags on my black n tec and lower by 45mm

Can anyone photo shop sHop some for me? Or some of these Cades Eros black with polished rims

1 - 20 of 26 Posts