Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to allI have joined you all about 3 weeks ago but have not had time to say Hello to you all, I have a 58 plate Note which I got at a knock down price as it was a pre-registered one, it came in at about 4k cheaper than one that was latest reg. I have done about 24,000 miles in it and all I have spent is for 2 front tyres, 1 set of front pads (which did not really want replacing as they were only about 50% worn) I paid up front for 2 services and only did about 3k miles before the first service was due, after a fight with main dealership they paid for 3rd service, at this service they changed plugs and it failed???? mot due to "unbalanced front brakes"??? last mot was done by small local garage and simply flew through with NO problems whatsoever, only problem I have had is drivers side window suddenly stopped raising with one click of switch so had to keep finger on switch to close then suddenly just after last mot it started working again. I stay about 20 miles west of Glasgow and have ownedNissanfor a number of years,NissanBluebird for about 6 years, until someone drove into front and wrote it off (I was stopped at time and no injuries) I then bought Micra of off step-daughter, had that for 4 year then got Note so gave Micra back to s/daughter she still has it, Very pleased with all the Nissan cars but not pleased with main dealership.
have looked thro' site and must say it is very informative and helpful, this must be down to members.
glad to meet you all and thanks for all the help from the site. Sparra

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for welcome messages, hope to be here a long time....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts