Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to whoever set up this site I just bought my Note last week from a dealer here in Dublin, it's a 2007 1.4sve, my first car was a Micra which never gave me any trouble so I decided after a Demio, Passat tdi and a picanto to try Nissan again, I had a problem with it earlier tonight but thanks to the site I think I now know was it was.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jabawoky
New to this site and also just picked up great 2007 Note SVE and its great just wondering what small prob you encountered with it
Cheers
Pau l

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello...name is Fania...I purchased my 2008 Nissan Note 3 years ago. I have been having problems getting my car properly diagnosed when I had my first service of the vehicle and the Engine Check light came in. Problem is I am in Jamaica and the Nissan Note is a pretty new car to our Country, so mechanics were either afraid to work on it or they couldn't read the codes properly. I have since changed spark plugs...Coil packs...water pump....cleaned the fuel injector and the newest diagnosis .... Oxygen sensor (haven't purchased that as yet though)...but my frustration led me to this Nissan Note Owners Club which is like breaths and breaths of fresh air.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Welcome to the forum my friend.

The search function and the FAQs are invaluable resources especially if there isn't much Note expertise locally.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes thank you very much. I am looking at the various resources available in search and finding them verrrry helpful. Thanks a mil!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts