Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All...after having a bad experience recently with a nearly new car from another marque..and waiting what seemed likean eternity for spares to fix it....from a long way off !!!!! .I decided this time to take 'Note' and buy british....after doing the youtube available road tests on the Note..and browsing your wonderful pages of info to read any troubles.....I today took the bull by the horns and ordered a new 1.4 n tec + Note....so...two weeks time or thereabouts ..... I will collect !!!

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
welcome to the forum - 2 weeks for a new car thay must have one in stock as the normal wait is 6-8 weeks
think you will like the n-tec +as its got all the toys

Enjoy your new toy when you get it

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi..

Thanks for the greeting.... Yes they do have ne in stock and there were a lot of 'carrots' to encourage a 'new' vehicle rather than one of their used bargains.... I think I was given a 14 day forecast for delivery as anells and whistles ooutside guess.... but was also told it should be here before....

Loved the 'bells and whistles' on the one I tried and the way it drove and bearing in mind how old it was an how many miles it had done....it was impressive.

Also love this forum.....so handy to see other owners views and help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts