Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya from north east Scotland.

I have to admit that I've come on here much later than I should have. I've owned my 06 1.6 SE auto for 3.5 years and really enjoyed ownership. I've done some minor servicing, some more significant repairs, and made it work for its keep, and it has never let me down. Possibly the most reliable car I've ever owned.

Unfortunately (for my Note) I have just bought an old MR2 for the summer and we are moving into the back of beyond so I need something a bit more rugged and with 4 wheel drive for the winters, so I'm just prepping my little Note for the next owner.

There are a couple of little fixes to do so I'll be trawling the technical forums for insight & assistance. I wished I'd done that when I was repairing the brakes.

It's nice to see a place that appreciates such a humble little car, and I can see why.

I bought mine a few months after a bad motorbike crash that left me with some mobility issues and I needed an automatic so I could be mobile again (I just mashed up my left leg (clutch foot) and had back problems that meant a slightly higher driving position was needed. Ironically my new toy is just about as low to the ground as any car I've sat in, but my issues have diminished thanks to being able to get out & about in my Note.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Glad to hear your on the mend Pete. Beware the leaking coolant pipes that go from the engine to the front of the car, they fracture due to incorrect mounting points used, I have two friends whom had MR2/MGF with these faults, a beatch to fix.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts