Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi there, welcome to the club.

I'm curious as to what spec the Life is, on this side of the pond we have different names for them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you !

The 2008 LIFE is between the Acenta and the Tekna.
It comes with a Bluetooth RADIO/CD/Phone, automatic wipers, automatic headlights, bumpers / rear view mirror body / body side moulding in the body color, white instruments panel, 16"aloy wheels, head fog lights, driver seat arm rest, aviation style tables on front seats backside, darked side and rear windows, manual air conditioner, cooled glove box.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sounds well spec'd; would that be an N-Tec over here?

I've got the Accenta and the only thing I'd really like to have would be cruise control. And the tinted windows!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, it seems to be very close to the N-Tec.

There is no cruise control on the 2008 LIFE.
But the LIFE+, since 2010, is fitted with it. Aviation tables and rear interior light have been removed. Rear parking sensor has been added.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Yes, they took them away from the ntec+ as well; in favour of seat back pockets.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
see if you can feel on the back of the seat frame where they would be screwed to, if all is well get some from a scrapyard and fit. I suspect the seat frame has not been changed just because the tray has been left off!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts