Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I’m glad to be a member of this forum, my name is Johan, I come from Italy, near Ravenna (if you know the place ), I’ve got my Note since two years, a 2006 1.4l petrol, given by my aunt, it has a lpg implant for trying saving some money, (because petrol stays upper than 1.50/lt, wherease lpg stays approx to 0.60/lt)
I’m not an ace on english but it’s several times that I’m searching some Infos on this forum, so the sign up-day has become!
I follow some youtube channels like mighty car mods, car throttle, jay leno, chrisfix and obviously top gear and the grand tour magnificently seen in 4k.
Another motivation to sign in here, is because english people have a really founded passion and car colture.
Thumbs up for you and good night! ?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum :grin:

Most common problems have been covered before if you search for them.

Sometimes it is best to just use google or duckduckgo and put "www.noteownersclub.co.uk" and what you are looking for into the search box, for example

"www.noteownersclub.co.uk" brake light

:wink:

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hi "Ivo77", welcome to the forum.
Can I say, "Your English is far better than my Italian :wink:. I thought we had high taxes on our fuel. I was interested about the LPG system you have in your Note. Did your Aunt have the installation of the LPG or did you have it done, is the LPG tank in the boot of your Note?
I had a friend who had LPG fitted to his motor, but he had the petrol tank removed cut in half and rewelded and in the space left had an LPG tank fitted, mind you it was a big motor in the first place 4 X 4, so there was plenty of room underneath.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forum

Most common problems have been covered before if you search for them.

Sometimes it is best to just use google or duckduckgo and put "www.noteownersclub.co.uk" and what you are looking for into the search box, for example

"www.noteownersclub.co.uk" brake light

Yeah i’ve already noticed this method, thanks!

Hi "Ivo77", welcome to the forum.
Can I say, "Your English is far better than my Italian
. I thought we had high taxes on our fuel. I was interested about the LPG system you have in your Note. Did your Aunt have the installation of the LPG or did you have it done, is the LPG tank in the boot of your Note?
I had a friend who had LPG fitted to his motor, but he had the petrol tank removed cut in half and rewelded and in the space left had an LPG tank fitted, mind you it was a big motor in the first place 4 X 4, so there was plenty of room underneath.
Hi silverhairs, the lpg tank is fitted under the trunk, where the spare wheel takes place, it’s a toroidal gas tank, and no need to remove or cut the petrol tank, unless he did it in that way to avoid space losses in the trunk or for change the car from bifuel in a mono fuel one, gaining less taxing costs and free entry on citys and other benefits.
Anyway there were enough space for spare wheel, car lifter, and more space for tools and whatever.
With 21€ i did 450km with lpg.
Last night I’ve bought 4 bilstein b4 shocks and rear brembo shoes, for 244€ on carparts with 32% discount.
If you’re intended to mount this system it’s between 1500 and 1900€ .
Thanks for the good welcoming atmosphere!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts