Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I was delighted to pick up my 35,000 mile Note 1.4 Petrol 2012 model n-etc + yesterday. Nice elevated driving position, smooth, spacious, and it was a good deal!
SD card - mine needs an update. Nissan quote £115 for a new one.
Dashboard blank button is missing from r/has. Nissan quote £36! The exclamation mark is mine, not theirs!
Any suggestions on where to get alternatives?
Also, suggestions as to a good quality mobile phone holder? TIA.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
You might get a later SD card on eBay (you have to get the right one for your version of the SATNAV), but I wouldn't bother, mine is from about 2008 and works perfectly, the UK is not exactly a world leader in building new road infrastructure ;)

No idea what the blank button looks like, but eBay is full of accesory stuff that you could cram in the hole, like a charger socket for a couple of pounds.

Nissan parts are stupendously expensive, good job that most of them don't break.

Reactions: Jymmer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might get a later SD card on eBay (you have to get the right one for your version of the SATNAV), but I wouldn't bother, mine is from about 2008 and works perfectly, the UK is not exactly a world leader in building new road infrastructure ;)

No idea what the blank button looks like, but eBay is full of accesory stuff that you could cram in the hole, like a charger socket for a couple of pounds.

Nissan parts are stupendously expensive, good job that most of them don't break.
Thanks for this reply. I’ll have a look on EBay. I have to say I am very pleased with this Note so far...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts