Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I was delighted to pick up my 35,000 mile Note 1.4 Petrol 2012 model n-etc + yesterday. Nice elevated driving position, smooth, spacious, and it was a good deal!
SD card - mine needs an update. Nissan quote £115 for a new one.
Dashboard blank button is missing from r/has. Nissan quote £36! The exclamation mark is mine, not theirs!
Any suggestions on where to get alternatives?
Also, suggestions as to a good quality mobile phone holder? TIA.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
You might get a later SD card on eBay (you have to get the right one for your version of the SATNAV), but I wouldn't bother, mine is from about 2008 and works perfectly, the UK is not exactly a world leader in building new road infrastructure ;)

No idea what the blank button looks like, but eBay is full of accesory stuff that you could cram in the hole, like a charger socket for a couple of pounds.

Nissan parts are stupendously expensive, good job that most of them don't break.

Reactions: Jymmer

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might get a later SD card on eBay (you have to get the right one for your version of the SATNAV), but I wouldn't bother, mine is from about 2008 and works perfectly, the UK is not exactly a world leader in building new road infrastructure ;)

No idea what the blank button looks like, but eBay is full of accesory stuff that you could cram in the hole, like a charger socket for a couple of pounds.

Nissan parts are stupendously expensive, good job that most of them don't break.
Thanks for this reply. I’ll have a look on EBay. I have to say I am very pleased with this Note so far...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have an issue with Nissan note 2008
When driving, for example at 80 kmh on the hilly roads, it will lose power and drop down to 20kmh for no reason and cant respond to fuel (with my foot on fuel to the floor), then a the hill like 100m or so it will go back to normal. or when stopped on a hilly/slope, it cant move and the engine doesn't respond to the accelerator, for example, engine rpm remains the same. I have changed spark plugs, oil Gear oil "ATF". What do you think could be the cause?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts