Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to this site
. Can anyone tell me how to replace front fog light. As mine has smashed and need to replace. 2010 model thanks. Just done rear brake bulb using text from this site worked a treat :).

·
Registered
453 Posts
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Hello and welcome to our World of the Note. Sorry I don't...

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
its not an easy job, i will send you a link to the fsm (factory service manual) that should help

welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used a guide for a Note when replacing the fog on my Micra after it had an arguement with a badger at 60mph. From memory you need to jack the car up, take the wheel off and then the arch lining (be careful the clips on these snap easy!) and reach in the best you can.

I think there may be some bolts holding it in but I didn't need to worry about these as the badger hit it with such force that it sheared them clean off, so didn't have them to contend with. But that's the way you gain access anyway. Really bad design IMO.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
JackPierce said:
I think there may be some bolts holding it in but I didn't need to worry about these as the badger hit it with such force that it sheared them clean off
The BADGER hit YOU??? How fast was he going???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts