Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well new to me

Im going to london tomorrow from the depths of lancashire to pick up a 58 plate black petrol note in tekna. Ex mobility with 4000 miles on the clock. Very happy so far.... lol

I am changing over from a 130i m sport 55 plate bmw. 260bhp so the performance will be a little different lol.

We did hire on one holiday and was amazed at the room etc and the standard toys it has. The boys had SO much more room. I only do about 10 miles a day generally so looking to see some real savings compared to the running costs of my current car

Both other half and me love cars in all formats so looking forward of posting up pics and stuff :D

Sadly i wont get to drive it tomorrow as been in hospital today to have two buried wisdom teeth took out so im on lots of cocodemol and stuff
Feeling sorry for myself lol

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
that's a long way to go for a car, there's a good garage in Tottington, Bury, that do a regular supply of ex mob Notes'

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I searched that area as there is a performance BMW garage there that offered me a good straight buy rate for mine with £200 travel money on top and the garage selling the colour / mileage tekna that i really wanted is 6 miles away from it.

Its not ideal but oh well. I'll be hopefully very happy about 7 tomorrow night

LOL sneakyelephant... I dont think my teeth are much good for sinking into anything at the moment

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
The 1 seriesis alright if you under 5'8" when looking at cars i wanted a 130 but bashed me head getting in then getting out and with the sun visor down i couldnt see the road with the seat at its lowest point. I ended up buying a note instead (nearly bought a golf plus TG i didnt)
its pratical and has a decent seat hight and plenty of room hence why there so many on motability scheme

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I think you will be pleasantly suprised at how good the car reallyis for what it is. The bit I missed most from downsizing was the torque available from the bigger motor but I soon got used to it, I would replace this one with another Note without a doubt. Hope the jaw settles down soon and enjoy the trip.

regards

dave s

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hello Remy and welcome to our World of the Note.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Guys/Gals

Just wanted to pop back and say i've returned home successfully with the Note : )

Due to my op on monday and the meds, ive not had chance to do anything with her but she certainly stomped the motorway well on the way home. Very impressed she still smells new inside! Bonus :D

As soon as im feeling better, i'll get her waxed down and have a good drive and post some feedback up.

Thanks for the warm welcomes

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi and welcome, we only had our Tekna a week, ours was an ex mob car and were well pleased
dont think you'll go to far wrong with that one

Izzy

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club! Lucky you with a 58 plater only 4K miles!! Mines the same but bought with 18K miles.I too have suffered a performance drop, having recently sold my Nissan 350Z

1 - 11 of 11 Posts