Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Wondering if anybody else had the same problem as me when I've just installed my new head unit. Gone through the steps threaded all the wires neatly and out the way. Installed the head unit.

Turned the car back on and my head unit sprung to life. DAB radio that I installed working and picking up channels, connector to FM picking up radio stations check.

Android Auto not working ok maybe I didn't connect the wire to the hand brake currently.

The only issue is that my dash is now lit up like a Christmas tree and my car won't stop. Engine revs handbrake works drive it round the block ABS warning comes on PS warning comes on TPS warning comes on.... Well at least I know all those lights work now.

Press ECO mode..nothing

I disconnected the head unit from the car pressed the start stop and voila car grinds to a halt like normal..

Turn it back on and all lights come up then go off like normal my eco is back all lights off and car drives.

I can't think where it is that I've gone wrong at all. :( Hopefully someone can help and put me in the right direction.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, it's the pioneer avh5200dab. Installed the DAB aerial too on the passenger side and ran it down the side pillar and over the globe box with wire clips to keep in place.

The only bit I need to add on now is the camera retention when I get paid to get my cameras back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts