Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

took ownership of my 3 year old accenta 1.6 auto on friday, all is good apart from i find it a bit noisy. Anyway point of question. I previously had a vauxhall and with my childs front seat in back i just plugged it into first slot. However in note it goes into needs to miss 1 and go in next 1 along, so in theory all belts are overlapping!! is this correct?

plus i never had car with alloys before i understand you need to keep the nut unlock in car but its rattling around, anyone got any tips where they keep theirs in car.

cheers and sorry for such stupid questions.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
iirc the rear seat has iso fix and the tethers are on the rear of the seats if you look in your hand book it will tell you the correct way to fit your seat
some cars have 3 belts in the back some have 2

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
My Tekna has an expanded polystyrene lump next to the spare wheel, that holds the jack and stuff, there is a shaped hole for the unlocking nut that stops it rattling round on the top edge.

(Unless some vital part is missing from mine........)

Edited by: mnl

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
ratling lock nut ? make a pocket out of bubble wrap and stick it in that, theres plenty of space around the space saver/ steel wheel in the boot i also keep a bulb/fuse kit wedged in the corner of the wheel well (about £9 for a nissan one)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts