Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Picking up a used ex demo 2012 Nissan Note NTEC+ 15000 Milesin grey on Saturday .Have been reading through some of the topics and look forward to being part of the community here.
Can anyone give any pointers of anything I may need to look out for if any?

Cheers I look forward to chatting with you all

turnerfromdover :)

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
For an ex demo, that's an awful lot of miles on the clock.

There may be a few small parts missing, like the plastic engine cover or the passenger under seat storage box, and pieces of a similar nature. As the parts bins were getting low, due to the new Note being in the offing.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
one thing you can do is relax and enjoy your new car
ex demo - courtesy car what will explain the mileage there usually kept in good condition andcleaned weekly

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is in great condition couple of minor scratches but nothing major and getting it for a pretty good price too ..I think :) with 2years servicing and warranty thrown in from Nissan cared4 .

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
The 2 years warranty is a given, as it has 3 years anyway. Free servicing for 2 years is good though.

Enjoy, it's a great little motor.

·
Registered
151 Posts
normal stuff, missing bits, check that the locking wheel nut keyis the right one for the wheels (odd i know) make sure the a/c works. Note any damage you spot as when you find them later, the garage most likely wont accept fault.

also ask for the recall history, fingers crossed nothing is outstanding. saves a trip back to the dealer going forward.

david

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Posts removed (you know who you are)
we all make mistakes, That's how we learn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well picked up my new toy today .lol thanks for the tip on the locking wheel nuts the key is on order ... So far so good everything else is fine :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts