Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The European version of the new Nissan Note has been spied testing ahead of the car's launch in September. The light disguise shows where Nissan's designers have modified the car for Europe, with a substantially reworked front end and new rear styling.

The new styling is said to make the Note more closely resemble the Invitation concept car, with a more dramatic grille. The disguised roof in our spy pictures suggests that the car could come with a full length sunroof.

To be built at Nissan's Sunderland plant, the Note has been re-engineered for European tastes with retuned suspension and a higher quality interior. It will be powered by a supercharged 1.2-litre three-cylinder engine that in Japan returns 59.2mpg, the best in its class.

More pictures here:http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/scoop/new-nissan-note-spotted-testing

·
Super Moderator
2,014 Posts
I'm so glad I got the earlier version, as the roof seems to drop down too much at the rear. Not sure if the rear access is as good.If that's the case, I don't think I'll be rushing for a Note replacement.

Although the front seems to be better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts