Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all . My names Chris and I’m just about to pick up a 2013 (13plate) 1.6 Auto n-tec+ with 2580 miles on the clock . Only one elderly female owner from new . Is there anything I should know about this model please . Too late really as Ive paid for it and picking it up Tuesday but anything that i should be keeping my eye on from day one at all ?
Looking forward to getting involved in discussions .

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome to the forum.
2013 was the change over year for the Note from the E11 to the E12. As you have the 1.6 engine it's a good petrol engine.
Just look through the search about the auto box, as long as you keep the oil changed you won't have to much bother with it.

Can I recommend you purchase a Haynes Work Shop Manual @ £12.99 from any good book outlet or ebay, it will give you many helpful tips. It's for the E11,
Can I tell the members with the E12, that book for the E12 won't be out for another 3 years yet as Haynes don't bring out a new Work Shop Manual till after 3 years have elapsed after stoppage of production.

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Hello from rainy England, apart from the bloody rain and problems with the EU. Excluding them two things we're fine :wink: :smile_big:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts