Nissan Note Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody

Have ordered a brand new Nissan note 1.6 ntec + auto petrol in white.

Current car is a 1.2 base Micra. Nice car around town but not quite up to any long distances.

But this all I could afford at the time when I scrapped my ancient C200 Merc.

The spec on the Note is very impressive and seems to be well thought out.

I really like the look of the Nissan connect system as I hate the hassle of hooking up the sat nav if going somewhere new. I was always a firm beliver in maps (showing my age).

But I was totally spooked one night when a section of the M4 was closed and I had to take a detour you tend to panic when your are not sure where you are going.

Anybody out there got any advice or tips on owning a Note.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Got mine last week Ntec+ auto in Magnetic Red.

Just enjoy it. I downsized from an ancient top of the range Seat Alhambra. The only thing I miss is the 'puddle' lights when I open the doors. No longer having to transport two kids on holiday I simply didn't need the space.

The steering is light and responsive on the note and I am getting used to parking in spaces I could only dream of with the Alhambra.

Connect is good and the satnav spot on. I am also getting used to listening to an eclectic mix of old rock via a USB 'pen'.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Welcome to the forum, bog standard micrato top of the range note a bit like chalk and cheese
All the cars i have had have had all the toys if not i have fitted them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts