Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone *waves*
2 months ago I became the proud new owner of a 56 plate 1.5 diesel SE. The car I owned before it was a Smart car so a bit of a difference

I'm loving the Note though and I am really pleased with the mpg (main reason for purchase) which is averaging out at 65 at the moment. There are a few bits that need sorting or upgrading, but I am sure I will be able to get helpwith these on here.

My car is red (don't seem to be that many of those around) and in a standard format. I was lucky to buy it with 4 brand new tyres and a new air con compressor so some of the expensive things are already sorted. Has anyone done any modifications on their Notes?

Kate

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
not seen any modded notes yet a few have added trims and mats ect but nothing major
welcome to the forum

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not many second hand diesels around, you did well to find one!

Welcome!

·
Registered
311 Posts
As For Modded Notes, as soon as i Win the lottery Mines getting done, no seriously iv done the mats the aerial, the horn (now triple tone air horns) put some LED rear light strips onto existing rear clusters, plus a red LED strip across the hatch so when open it glows red in a strip!.Got some LED (Blue in colour) strips to got on the sills, and courtesy of Flash have some Lens covers to be painted the same colour as the car, Also wanting to get a replacement grill to colour code and introdue to mesh, to that and the lower part of the front bumper.
Then Lastly two little jobs, A full cat back stainless steel exhaust system with either single large round tip or duplex tips(one either side) and lastly a filter charge system too.

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
i have a modded grille i started err um 2 years ago. change the design so many times it got confused, i was going to colour code the grille but thats soooooooooooooo last decade lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts