Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. Been on this forum a couple of times asking for pre-purchase advice so thought i'd let you all know that i have done the deed and bought the note i was looking at.

It's a 2008 Tekna diesel with the more powerful 103 bhp engine.

I love all the gadgets on it but i do miss my cruise control.

I particularly like the keyless entry. How i lived without it before i'll never know. LOL

I'll keep you all informed of any glitches or problems and any other issues that crop up.

Nice to have a forum just for Note owners.

Cheers.

Paul

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi Paul,

Nice find.
I could not find one

You must let us know how you get on with it.

Rich

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will Rich.

I was lucky to find it and have had to compromise my "search for perfection" when it came to finding a note with all the gadgets on. " i have to have everything!" was my weekly chant to the wife ( who thinks i'm mad by the way).

Seriously, she can't understand that once you have had a gadget on a car, like cruise control, you can't go backwards.

Anyway whats done is done and i have to move forward or else she's threatened to take it off me and i'll be driving her 7 year old almera! LOL

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've gone from my Almera GTi to my Note n-tec and love all the toys it has in, but do miss the zooooom of the GTi

My wife has a Micra which we got this year before my Note. It was driving her car that made me think it was time to say good bye to the GTi, after doing 110,000 miles in her.

I do find the cruise control good for long drives. But, get more mpg when it is switched off. Spend most of the driving time now trying to get more than my 70mpg

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi, Rich. As you have both Note & Micra, which way do the cooling fans blow?

Frank

·
Registered
453 Posts
Old Frank said:
Hi, Rich. As you have both Note & Micra, which way do the cooling fans blow?

Frank

Hi Frank,

I'll have a look this weekend

Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts