Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little fight with an iron railing and need a new bonnet. Tried looking on ebay but no idea what I'm looking for nor what it should cost.
My model is E11, NE11 whatever that means. Ebay has a E11 bonnet but ebay says it's not compatible with my car. So confused.
Can I post my reg no on here?

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts
You don't mention the year your Note was produced. There were facelift model in later years.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Year was 2010, 1.4L. Beige colour. Nothing came up on that link - everything out of stock. I was hoping to buy bonnet 2nd hand from a scrap dealer not brand new.

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts
The country is awash with car part recylers. I wouldn't call then scrap dealers.

Just google recycled or salvage car parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Try a search here -- Bonnet for NISSAN Note E11, NE11 — high quality parts
Input your car details at the top and browase the results just below. You do need to know the output of your car engine, i.e horsepower or kw.
I have a 2010 1.4 Visia, I don't know if that's E11 or NE11. I don't think it's face lift whatever that is. Are there lots of bonnet shapes and sizes out there? Any advice gratefully received. I am a real novice when it comes to cars.

·
Super Moderator
1,918 Posts
Ell 2010 was a facelift model. Google for images of Nissan Notes. Look at earlier types and look and see the differences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts