Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it's over a month since I got my Note. I have to say overall I'm absolutely delighted with it, it's comfortable, quiet and a pleasure to drive.

I have to travel just under 30 miles to work and I went for an automatic because I have a spinal condition that makes my legs painful but since getting the new car I arrive at work in much less pain than previously.

I love the connect system, the bluetooth works well with my phone and I've put around 50 albums on a USB stick. I copied them in seperate folders for each artist and also stuck the whole lot in one compilation folder which I put on "mix" and Bobs your uncle.

According to the readout I'm getting around 42mpg which I think is very good for an auto. The only thing I could say I don't like is the fuel cap release being next to the bonnett release. Anyone else pulled into the filling station and popped the bonnett or is it just me?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I did that a few times too! but now it's right hand with cutout for fuel and left one for bonnet, so just feel for the semi circle cutout.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
mdvineng said:
I did that a few times too! but now it's right hand with cutout for fuel and left one for bonnet, so just feel for the semi circle cutout.
with my TRUNK??? I don't read BRAILLE you know...just drive like it sometimes...

Edited by: SneakyElephant

·
Registered
12 Posts
Obviously its not only NOTE owners who fall foul of this one,the number of cars of all makes & models you meet on the road with big smiles on their faces & their drivers oblivious to the potential danger of getting a windscreen full of bonnet is scary.I suppose its a bit much to expect manufacturers to change the system as both levers are mounted on the one bracket for ease of assembly.God be with the days when we drove Hillman Avengers & the like if the bonnet was open you saw it in relation to the line of the wing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts