·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Morph,The car is a 2009 and is just two years old this month.
Yes it was like this when I got the car. At first I thought it was just some dirt.

Sounds like you are having fun with your car... You will have to put a photo on here so we can all see it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I plan to. Like I said, I picked it up midweek and my hours are crazy so I dont get home till dark. I will have to wait on the weekend to give it my personal cleaning session followed by a photo-shoot

Question to you tho, if you got the car like that then why bother the dealership?

Isnt that your problem now?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is my issue. But it should not becoming off. The car has a three year warranty and thefaulty manufactured partshould be replaced.

If they don't, o well I should have spotted the problem when I purchased the car from them in June.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Rich Note said:
It is my issue. But it should not becoming off. The car has a three year warranty and thefaulty manufactured partshould be replaced.

If they don't, o well I should have spotted the problem when I purchased the car from them in June.

Not to be a sour grape but I suspect thats the BS that they will try to feed you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts