Nissan Note Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have had my brand new NTech Automatic for a week now. Got all the gadgets working (finally). Must admit, I am impressed.More importantly, the wife loves the car.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've done 6,000 miles in mine now and enjoyed every mile. The gadgets are good. Mine is a 59 and I think you may have an extra couple. I play most of the time trying to get more mpg out of it.

Have fun

Rich

·
Registered
109 Posts
nice 1 malcs,

mine is a 57 plate tekna auto, like all the gadgets, only thing missing is cruise control which you should have

i also miss the autolocking doors that my old renault had but apart from that i am happy, i get 5 mpg more than i did and the insurance is cheaper along with the road tax so a big yearly saving for me

one thing i have that you wont is the rear seat tables in the back of the front seats, with 2 kids they are a great addition...

·
Registered
453 Posts
paperman said:
one thing i have that you wont is the rear seat tables in the back of the front seats, with 2 kids they are a great addition...

Re tables... They are also great not just for kids
I some times go out at lunch time, when at work, and park up next to the Deeestuary in North Wales. Jump out of the front and into the back. Table down and read my book... I have also been known to get a bag of chips
Don't tell the wife

1 - 4 of 4 Posts